Monday, April 3, 2017

They got me on the Zoo membership

So I've been teetering with the idea of a Zoo annual pass for over a year now. Recently, the kids and I visited the zoo and I took advantage of the military discount. I was told I could come back within a week and put my amount paid towards the annual pass. 

Of course I couldn't let that offer slide 😬. All-in-all we have been to the zoo about 4 times since having the pass. Our zoo hosts a kiddie splash pad- a nice way for the kids to cool down.
Generally, I will dress the babies in swimwear to head to the zoo, we walk around for an hour (or more, depending on how early we get there) and then they cool off in the splash pad for another hour. Stay tuned for pics from the Easter event ....

Egg Hunting | Easter 2017 | Zoo Miami | LifeasMrsMac


 | Easter 2017 | Zoo Miami | LifeasMrsMac

Playing on the splash pad | Easter 2017 | Zoo Miami | LifeasMrsMac

 | Easter 2017 | Zoo Miami | LifeasMrsMac

No comments:

Post a Comment